10mL / 0.34 fl.oz.
Our Lavender essential oil is the most versatile and useful of the essential oils.
Extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant, a woody shrub with small slender leaves with shades of purple to blue coloured flowers. Originally from the Mediterranean region, the lavender plant can now be found growing all over the world.
A natural antibiotic and antiseptic, lavender essential oil assists skin healing and prevent scarring. Great for supporting the immune system and is used in perfumery and cosmetics.
Lavender essential oil is popular for its calming properties and aids in relieving tension, stress, nervous exhaustion and improves sleep quality. It can be used to alleviate headaches, muscular aches and pains and skin problems such as acne, sunburn and insect bites.
Blends well with these essential oils:
• Eucalyptus Radiata
• Lemon Scented Tea Tree
• Sweet Orange
• Palma Rosa
• Rosemary Moroccan
• Tea Tree
For general use:
• Do not apply directly to skin. Always dilute essential oils in a carrier oil.
• Do not use essential oils internally
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• If using essential oil for children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing mothers please consult your medical practitioner prior to use
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light
• Store below 30°C / 86°F