10mL / 0.34 fl.oz.
ACO (Australian Certified Organic) certified
Organic Rosemary Moroccan essential oil is derived from plants grown wild on the hillsides and plateaus of the mountains in Morocco. The rosemary plant, traditionally used in cooking, is picked when in bloom with small pale purple flowers and the essential oil is extracted from the fragrant leaves of the rosemary bush.
Rosemary essential oil is uplifting and can beneficial to ease headaches, to clear the mind and reduce nervous tension. It may be useful for respiratory complaints, ear, nose and throat conditions due to its expectorant properties. Has also been known to help with fatigue and improve memory.
As a beauty care component Rosemary essential oil helps to promote shine and healthy hair and has been used in beauty treatments for acne and cellulite.
Blends well with these essential oils:
• Eucalyptus Radiata
• Lemon Scented Tea Tree
• Palma Rosa
• Tea Tree
• Sweet Orange
For general use:
• Do not apply directly to skin. Always dilute essential oils in a carrier oil.
• Do not use essential oils internally
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• If using essential oil for children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing mothers please consult your medical practitioner prior to use
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light
• Store below 30°C / 86°F
• Safety Precautions: Flammable