10mL / 0.34 fl.oz.
ACO (Australian Certified Organic) certified
Organic Sweet Orange essential oil benefits the mental and emotional systems as it has been recognised for its uplifting and calming effect on nervous tension. It has a broad aromatic appeal, is environmentally friendly and relatively safe to use, so it is an excellent choice for use across various groups.
The orange tree is native of China and India but is now the orange fruit is cultivated all around the world. The Sweet Orange essential oil is extracted through the process of cold pressing from the peel of the orange fruit.
Sweet Orange oil may useful in balancing water retention and obesity, as well as detoxification but can also be used for general well-being. It has calming properties so can assist with nervous tension, stress, anxiety and depression.
Used in beauty care for dull and oily skin complexion, congested and mature skin. May also be used for other skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, dry and irritated skin.
Blends well with these essential oils:
• Lemon Scented Tea Tree
• Palma Rosa
• Tea Tree
• Rosemary Moroccan
• Ylang Ylang
For general use:
• Do not apply directly to skin. Always dilute essential oils in a carrier oil.
• Do not use essential oils internally
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• If using essential oil for children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing mothers please consult your medical practitioner prior to use
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light
• Store below 30°C / 86°F
• Safety Precautions: Flammable and Phototoxic - Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Adult use only.