10mL / 0.34 fl.oz.
ACO (Australian Certified Organic) certified
Organic Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is one of the most gentle and sweet smelling of the Eucalyptus family which makes it very popular and pleasant for aromatherapy uses. Extracted from the leaves and branches of Australian grown Eucalyptus trees, the essential oil is produced by steam distillation. Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral and deodorising. Effectively used for respiratory and minor infections as well as coughs, congestion, cold and flu related symptoms. Used in a massage blend will help poor circulation, rheumatoid arthritis, eases muscles, joint aches and pain. Great essential oil in a room vaporiser.
Eucalyptus Radiata may be used in skin care for its antiseptic properties for acne, skin infections and may also be used as an insect repellent.
Blends well with these essential oils available in our Organic range:
• Lemon Scented Tea Tree
• Sweet Orange
• Rosemary Moroccan
• Tea Tree
For general use:
• Do not apply directly to skin. Always dilute essential oils in a carrier oil.
• Do not use essential oils internally
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• If using essential oil for children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing mothers please consult your medical practitioner prior to use
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light
• Store below 30°C / 86°F
• Safety Precautions: Flammable